Nicotine Salts (Prime Nic) 100mg/ PG
- WARNING: THIS PRODUCT IS NOT MEANT FOR SUB OHM DEVICES. THIS IS ONLY FOR USE IN MOUTH TO LUNG DEVICES (PEN STYLE DEVICES).
- Nicotine Salt is a type of processed nicotine used in E-Liquids, they are much easier to inhale than regular nicotine due to its bio-compatibility which makes the vape less harsh on the throat and allows vapers to use higher strength liquids. It's this ability to inhale more nicotine per puff that makes salts more satisfying and works well in lower-powered devices and pen styled mods
- It's also very important to be careful with strong nicotine salt juice, especially in higher powered vape devices. It's easy to overdo it so please use caution. This product should not be used while driving. Please get accustomed to this product on a low dosage level before moving to a higher strength.
- Unflavored Nicotine Salts
- Liquid form
- Please shake well for 2 minutes before using (every time)
- By purchasing this product you agree that you have worked with nicotine before and are well aware of the risks associated with handling nicotine of this strength.
- This is not normal (freebase) nicotine and should only be used if you have thoroughly researched/ used nicotine salts before.
**The VG is just the carrier for the nicotine, you will still need separate PG and VG to make your e-liquid mix.
Warning. Concentrated nicotine is extremely dangerous. Please use gloves when working with nicotine & keep away from minors. If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately.
Shipping in South Africa
Standard shipping = 1 - 2 days (*Main city Centers)
**Once an order is placed & paid, we package & hand it over to our courier company as quickly as possible. Although we aim for overnight delivery, we cannot guarantee it.
Any order placed before 11:30 am will be shipped from our premises the same day for delivery the next working day** (excluding weekends & public holidays).
Orders placed after 11:30 am on a Friday will only be shipped out on Monday.
Johannesburg & Surrounding areas.
Johannesburg & Pretoria Main Routes have a flat shipping fee of R45 for a parcel up to 2 kg.
Areas included: Pretoria (Rosslyn down to Moreleta Park), Centurion, Midrand, Sandton, Johannesburg (covering Krugersdorp, Brackenhurst up to Benoni).
Areas surrounding Johannesburg have a flat shipping fee of R60 for a parcel up to 2 kg.
Areas included: Brits, Hartbeesport, Rustenburg, Randfontein, Carletonville, Westonaria, Vereeniging, Parys, Vanderbijlpark, Brakpan, Springs & Nigel.
Areas around South Africa (Main Centres only) have a flat shipping fee of R75 for a parcel up to 2 kg.
Areas included: Cape Town, Durban, Bloemfontein, East London, George, Kimberely, Ladysmith, Nelspruit, Pietersburg, Port Elizabeth, Potchefstroom, Welkom, Witbank.
Areas not included on this list, fall under regional areas. These areas have a flat fee of R140 for a parcel under 2 kg.
If you are situated in a remote area, a township or farm area, please contact us for a shipping rate as these fall under special trip areas.
Please make sure to choose the correct shipping fee on checkout. Failure to do so may result in your parcel being delayed. If you are unsure about which delivery fee to choose for your area, please contact us before you checkout to avoid any delays.
Orders over R1000 qualify for free delivery. In order to ensure the long term viability of this offer, when the weight of a parcel is too great to be shipped via the overnight option we reserve the right to choose a more economical shipping method (Air freight/ Road Freight)
Shipping out of South Africa
If you need a parcel delivered elsewhere in the world, please contact us for a shipping rate. Delivery usually takes around 7 days (area dependent). We cannot be held responsible for delays at customs, please make sure you are familiar with your countries regulations regarding the items you are purchasing.
We know how important vape mail is to our customers. That excited feeling of getting something new combined with the constant tracking, so you can be there (wide eyed) when the delivery guy arrives is something we are well aware off. Unfortunately there are times when the courier has delays which are out off our control, we cannot be held responsible for this but we will make every effort to get the issue sorted and have your parcel delivered in the soonest time possible.