E-Liquid vs Vape Juice

What is E-Juice or Vape Juice?

The term e-juice, vape juice or e-liquid is a term used amongst a close knitted community of vapers who smoke this liquid. E-juice and vape juice have become a huge part of vaping throughout the world. 

For clarity purposes, e-juice, e-liquid and vape juice are all names that are used to describe the same thing. At BLCK Flavour we call our liquid E-Liquid and most of the brands that we stock are the best e-liquids that you can buy.

E-juice or vape juice is the fluid that is used in the vaporiser or module in electronic cigarettes that generates a vapour when smoked. It can contain nicotine and there are no nicotine options available.

The vaporiser within the device heats up the e-liquid and turns it into vapour that can be inhaled.

E-Liquid is a mixture of water, food grade flavouring, nicotine (if chosen) and propylene glycol or vegetable glycerin.

Food grade flavouring is the same type of flavouring that is used in foods. It is safe to consume and this is our Forte at BLCK Flavour. We specialise in the manufacturing of flavours and we source the best flavours from across the globe.

Propylene Glycol and vegetable glycerin are substances that are used in many flavouring mixes to help distribute the flavouring evenly throughout the liquid. Vegetable Glycerin is a vegetable based liquid that is thick and sweet. 

Propylene Glycol and Vegetable Glycerin make up roughly 90% of the contents in e-liquids and food grade flavouring makes up the remaining 10%.

Huge Range

more than 1500 flavours

Free Delivery

on orders over R500

Shipping

to your door from R75 (JHB/PTA)

International Shipping

ships express daily